What is #IAmALSP:
The #IAmALSP campaign is an opportunity to raise awareness and funds by sharing stories of patients, families, caregivers, and those touched by ALSP.
We ask you to help us spread awareness about ALSP by sharing your story, taking a picture with the I AM ALSP print-out and sharing with your friends and family.
How can you support the #IAmALSP campaign?
- JOIN the Sisters’ Hope Foundation social media pages and sign up to receive notifications via our website.
- SHARE our social media posts and ask others to share.
- POST your photos with the #IAmALSP print-out or create your own sign.
- STORIES are a powerful way to spread awareness of ALSP. Share your story with Sisters’ Hope Foundation, our social media pages and include #IAmALSP. We would love to highlight stories and photos on our website.
- DONATE to Sisters’ Hope Foundation or FUNDRAISE for ALSP.
- LEARN more about ALSP at:
- Sisters’ Hope Foundation: www.sistershopefoundation.org
- ULF Foundation: HOME | United Leukodystrophy Foundation (ulf.org)
- ALSPInfo: ALSPInfo.com, operated and managed by Vigil Neuroscience.