The Vigil Neuroscience ALSP Natural History Study is now available and enrolling patients with the CSF1R gene mutation and a diagnosis of ALSP in the following locations.
- San Francisco, California, United States, 94158
- Englewood, Colorado, United States, 80113
- Boca Raton, Florida, United States, 33486
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States, 32224
- London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 5J1
- Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1105 AZ
- London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3BG
We believe this study will be critical to the ALSP community as the data collected will contribute to the development of potential future treatments for ALSP. There is no investigational treatment in this trial, but you will continue to receive your usual care for ALSP. The study sponsor has funding to cover your travel-related costs.
For more information visit https://alspstudy.com/ or clinical trials.gov HERE. and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.